• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Add Image" not working

New Here ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and suddenly today the "Add Image" tab in tools is no longer functioning for me. The option changes to blue as if I can choose it but it won't actually change over from Edit or Add Text. The app is fully updated. 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anne Marie

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Acrobat DC and the OS you are using? 

Also, try to repair the installation from the help menu (Win Only) and reboot the computer once and see if that helps.

You may also try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau... and see if that works.

Also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Win or enable the root account in MAC and try using the application there and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC: 2022.001.20112

running on a MacBook Pro, Monterey 12.1

When I completely reset the computer Adobe reset itself and I had all tools again. I had re-booted during the day and that hadn't worked so apparently I have to completely shut down to reset the App.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Please try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau... and reboot the computer once and check if that works.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines