• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"new acrobat" portfolio issue

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2023 Nov 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When combining documents into portfolio using current acrobat (23.006.20360) it correctly opens a new portfolio document containing all the sub documents on the left hand panel, we can then highlight all the documents within this portfolio to print 

03 original acrobat - can print.JPG

When combining documents into portfolio using "new acrobat", all you get is a list of documents with no way to print them.

02 - new acrobat - no print.JPG

This is a critical component of acrobat that we rely on daily in our production enviroment. 

Please advise how this can be resolved

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , Modern Acrobat , PDF , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can disable the new UI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, aware. This is what we have done for now. 

We are just concerned when Adobe moves fully over to this "new UI" we will lose functionality to print using portfolio so wanted to highlight that this is an issue that needs to be resolved before disabling the orriginal acrobat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came to ask the same question. This is downright bizarre --- they've removed the entire usefulness of a PDF Portfolio. Now it's just a list of PDF documents, no different that an bunch of PDF files in a single Windows folder. Literally zero benefit that I can think of. We used portfolios to single-click through many documents and quickly review. The "new" Acrobat has removed that, and then the question becomes, why does a PDF Portfolio exist? I can search and print bulk PDFs straight from a Windows folder. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2024 Mar 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I completely agree. This is exacly what I use portfolios for. You can't even highlight all documents and select Open Document to open everyhing at once. All it does is open the top-most document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines