Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Try Now" Pop-Ups

Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe sucks.PNG

Does anyone know how to make these pop-ups go away? I have a one-year subscription to Acrobat Pro DC, and I'm kicking myself daily for not just buying the desktop version. I can't do any work with the incessant interruptions. It is notable that none of them have been related to what I was trying to do at the time.

First-line chat support has no idea how to solve the problem. I've been told I'm running the wrong software. (I'm not.) I've been told to update. (No updates available.) I've been told to do things that have nothing to do with the problem. (Support backed down on that.) I've been asked to share my screen for something that should just be a simple setting. (No screensharing with the clueless.)

I'm awaiting a call back, but I'm quickly losing faith. The behavior is clearly intended, and I think Adobe wants to make it hard to turn off. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have we determined that there is not an option to turn this off? It's really annoying and unneccesary.

I installed acrobat pro on a new PC recently. Im not sure if its misbehaving or if its intended. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2024 Mar 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm looking for how to disable these as well. What's amusing is every post I've found so far starts (and ends) with the same "troubleshooting" step of disabling "show me messages when I launch Adobe Acrobat" which clearly doesn't do anything as we're still being assaulted with this garbage.

Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 1.48.59 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-03-25 at 1.48.07 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines