• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Upload PDF" button to portals like google drive etc.

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I would like to add an button on PDF using adobe acrobat DC where it will allow me to upload that PDF to a certain portal like google drive, dropbox etc. 

Can anyone help me on that?

Peace 

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you know the EXACT HTML code you need to use, occasionally skilled JavaScript programmer can find the equivalent. But probably not that way. More likely you'd need a web script that you have had written professionally to receive the file and then repackage to upload to the cloud. In other words you need to submit it "properly" then you can do other things. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please share the code and instrution where I need to input the code on the PDF?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean? You want us to do your work for you? Work that I already said is probably not even possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. "Add a storage account"

2. Use "Save as" (shift-ctrl-S) to upload any file in any Cloud.

Capture_322.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines