• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"You have already verified this signature."

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I completed a form and then it said it would email me a link to verify my signature. When I click on the link in the email, I keep receiving this message: "You have already verified this signature.". I am unable to complete and sign the form due to receiving this error message.

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Leah28860777lfac 

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Is this an issue with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check

What is the workflow/steps you are doing to sign the PDF form? Please share a small video recording of the steps you do for a better understanding.

We are here for help, just need more info.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal,

I created our Adobe Sign webform workflow with 2 participants.  The first participant must confirm their email address before the workflow sends the document to the second participant.  When the first participant clicks "Confim my email address" in the email below, they get the message in red "You have already verified this signature" if it is their second submission. Many users get concerned that the workflow did not continue because of this red message when indeed the workflow proceeds.  Is there a way to make this message green or update to text to say the document will now proceed to the next participant?

Darla5CA0_1-1683308800330.png

Darla5CA0_0-1683308694001.png

Darla5CA0_2-1683308959665.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2023 May 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Darla5CA0,

Sorry about the delay in response.

It seems that the message appears because the user is already signed in to the account. So, when the signer clicks on the confirm email address, it redirects to the sign-in page, and the message appears as the user is already signed

in. Currently, there is no option to change the message. However, we will share this as a feedback with the team. 

If that is not the case, please share the screenshot of the workflow you have created. It will help us to replicate the issue and provide you with the correct information.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines