• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Radio button issue

New Here ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a fillable PDF in which the user needs to choose among mutually exclusive options, e.g. what day of the week is it, with separately named radio buttons for each day in the same group. However, once I saved the form, I find it allows multiple buttons to be checked in the group, i.e. if I check Monday and realize it is really Tuesday, both Monday and Tuesday remain checked and I cannot uncheck either. I am a beginner, using Acrobat Pro DC, but I thought this was what radio buttons were for. Now that I've saved the document, it seems that I cannot do any further editing on the buttons. (I have check boxes for other purposes, where the user can choose multiple options, and they are working just fine.)

Appreciate any help. I don't want to have to start over again as it is a lot of work... Or if I have to, I want to get it right!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To be part of a group you need to give radio buttons same name but different choice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines