• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Radio Buttons in Prepared Forum - I Need Multiple Choices to Be Selected

Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am new to this platform. I have a PDF of a Health Questionnaire that is usally printed and filled out. However, now it needs to be able to be filled out digitally. I used the "prepare forum" and it automatically made the forum fillable.

However, I noticed once you fill a radio button, you cannot unfill it. Is there a place to change that setting? Also, some sections are "fill in all that apply," but I cannot figure out how to allow more than one button to be filled. Attached is a picture of what my screen looks like right now.

Thank you! 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To allow multiple choices you need to change radio buttons name so they don't have same name,because if they have same name and different 'choice' they will be mutually exclusive, so change their names if you want multiple choices.

To reset radio buttons, you need to create button field ,then go to that field properties -> action tab and as 'Mouse UP' event select 'reset form' and pick fields you want to reset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines