• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RAISE without a handler

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting this error and the program closes. I've send error reports after error reports. 

PLEASE GET THIS FIXED!

I PAY FOR YOUR SERVICE TO WORK!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Donovan

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are getting the error 'Raise without handler,the application will exit'

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC you are using? To check the version go to Help menu > About Acrobat DC and make sure you have the latest version installed. Go to Help menu > Check for Updates and reboot the computer once.

You may also try out the suggestion made in the correct answer marked in the similar discussion - https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/there-was-a-raise-without-a-handler-the-application-will-now-... and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an iMac Big Sur Version 11.5.1. The version of Adobe I use is 2021.005.20058. The machine is restatred everyday. The first thing I did was make sure it was up to date when I started having this problem a couple of weeks ago. I send the error report everytime hoping Adobe would get tired of if and correct it. But obviously as long as adobe gets their money they really don't care if the program works or not. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear that. Have yo utried the suggestions/correct answer marked in the similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/there-was-a-raise-without-a-handler-the-application-will-now-... shared earlier.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Once again, I have an iMac Big Sur Version 11.5.1. The version of Adobe I use is 2021.005.20058. The machine is restatred everyday. The first thing I did was make sure it was up to date when I started having this problem a couple of weeks ago. I send the error report everytime hoping Adobe would get tired of if and correct it. But obviously as long as adobe gets their money they really don't care if the program works or not

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Posting here will not get you any further in gettng this fixed: Most users here are users of Adobe's software, just like you and we cannot do anything about bugs in the software. Have you tried to get in touch with Adobe's customer service to see if they can help you? 

Do you have any 3rd party plug-ins installed in Acrobat? Any custom scripts? If so, disable those and see if you still run into this problem. 

If it always happens when you perform one specific task, it may be worth looking into alternative ways to accomplish the same. Can you describe when exactly this error occurs? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only use it to fill out forms and sign them. Nothing fancy and no plug ins. Not a heavy user but an annoyed one. Working fine one day and not the next. Happens when I close the last document I have open. 

Adobe doesn't make it easy to find a support number to call so that is the  only reason I posted here. 

If you could supply the number that would be great. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines