• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Raw HTML in subject line when sending to clients. It's a mess

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See screenshot of the subject line. This didn't use to happen when sending to clients for signature, and frankly it is very unprofessional.

I am on the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Would be great to have a fix.

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

Would you mind sharing the steps you are doing for sending documents for signatures?

What is the version of the OS and the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version 22.1.20085 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates and reboot the computer once.

Also, try to request signatures via Document cloud https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/ and see if that works.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Amal,

I am on the most current version of Acrobat Pro DC version using continuous release 22.1.20085. I am on MacOS Catalina version 10.15.7. Had the same issue yesterday and restarted my computer and had the same issue again today. 

The steps I took are pretty straightforward, using "Request E-Signatures", where I sign and then it automatically sends to client for signature afterward. I think "Request E-Signatures" used to be called something else. This is related to the recent Adobe Acrobat updates. Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines