• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Adobe Acrobat and Reader - July 2022 updates are Live!!

Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

with this new and "improved" update, all of the Actions I had created in the Action list and other setting I had are all gone... am I able to recover those,, it was hours of work lost otherwise.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, tarawitte,

We're sorry to hear about your experience.

As per the details shared above, it seems that you cannot see/find the Actions created in the Action list after installing the latest patch of Adobe Acrobat. Is that right?

Would you mind confirming the exact version of Adobe Acrobat you are currently working on?

• Open Acrobat>help>About Acrobat.
  • Close the application entirely, end its background processes from Task Manager (Windows), and re-launch it. 
  • Also, ensure you have signed in to the application using your correct credentials. Just click on the profile icon in the upper right corner. 

Let us know if this makes a difference. 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am on Adobe Acrobat Pro DC version 2022.001.20169.
My customized tool bar remained but all the actions I had created in the action wizard disappeared.
I tried switching profiles after receiving the notice that all my business profiles were combined or something yesterday. But it didn’t change back to my original actions.
I actually just went ahead and rebuild them all based on one that a coworker had that I imported.
And then exported each of them so if and when this happens again I can reload them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines