• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Reader DC] Mit Kommentaren wird die Anwendung sehr langsam ?

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo hier im Forum. 🙂

Zu meiner Fortbildung wurde mir ein Buch - ca. 750 Seiten - in Form eine PDFs zur Verfügung gestellt.

Dies hatte anfänglich bereits über 32 MB.

Da ich das erst Mal mit einem digitalen Dokument (PDF) lerne, habe ich mir Farbmarkierungen, Texteinträge über das Tool "Kommentieren" erstellt.

Sozusagen mit verschiedenfarbenen Textmarkern markiert.

Mittlerweile bei Seite 350 angekommen, dauert das Wechslen der verschiedenen Kommentarwerkzeugen rel. lange.

Wenn ich da an seite 670 denke, wird das wohl mehrere Sekunden dauern.

Wie kann ich die Performance verbessern ?

Danke

+

Gruß Hajooo

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello here in the forum. 🙂

For my advanced training, I was provided a book - about 750 pages - in the form of a PDF.

This had initially already over 32 MB.

Since I am learning this for the first time with a digital document (PDF), I created color markers, text entries via the tool "Annotate".

So to speak marked with different colored text markers.

Meanwhile arrived at page 350, the switching of the various comment tools takes rel. long.

If I think about page 670, it will take several seconds.
How can I improve the performance ?

Thanks
+
Greeting Hajooo

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Acrobat Reader is the free version of Acrobat, so there are limited tools to optimize a pdf. You could try to save your pdf as a new name, that might speed things up a little. If you had the full version of Acrobat, I would suggest splitting your pdf into several sections, or optimizing it. You may also see some improvement by re-starting your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines