• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recover files after computer crashed

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2024 Mar 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to recover my file after the computer crashed, I found that I can click on the recover button when I open the acrobat again; however, I save as a new file first just to make sure the file won't just be deleted, then I can't recover the file. How can I recover it

Thank you guys so much

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Modern Acrobat , PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2024 Apr 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and thanks for reaching out.

The Autosave feature, designed to safeguard your work against unexpected disruptions like power failures. Autosave operates seamlessly by regularly and incrementally saving file changes to a designated location. Importantly, your original file remains untouched. Instead, Acrobat creates an autosave file that captures all alterations made since the last automatic save. The frequency of autosave intervals determines the extent of new information contained within each autosave file.

With this feature, you can focus on your work with confidence, knowing that your progress is securely preserved. For more information, please go through the help page: https://adobe.ly/3xlQBMI

If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines