• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rectangle Shape doesnt keep borders

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my Adobe Acrobat Pro DC when I draw a rectangle it doesn't keep its borders, but all other shapes do. I even went in and changes the borders to a different color and they still don't appear.

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked the rectangle's Properties...? The border type must be selected to something other than "No Border" and the line thickness should be great enough to be visible/depicted on your screen.  As necessary, these settings should be kept by checking the "Make Properties Default" box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2024 May 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem. When in rectangle properties (the shortcut to display this should be ctr+E) check that your opacity isn't set to 0%. That solved it for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines