Ho dimenticato la mia password.  

Come recuperarla?

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

دوستان برای اینکه گوشیم رو گم کردم و حالا چون گوشی جدید دارم دیگه 

Zoho AUTH

که برخی وبسایت ها در ان کلیدهایشان وجود دآشت ارسال درخواست را به اون گوشی میفرسته، میترسم هک شم، . چیکار کنم باید؟ یه نکته، من تایید هویت جهانی و رجیستر کمپانی بین المللی هستم، ایا میشه مثلا با

Google Auth

و یا

Azure Auth

جیمیلم که تایید هویته یا حساب ماکروسافتم که با اون هم یه بار مجدد تایید هویت بین المللی شدم وارد اکانت زوهو خودم بشم؟ 

و اگر هیچ راهی ندارد به نظرتون چطور میتونم با اصلی ترین بخش امنیت زوهو تماسی بگیرم که زود مشکلم حل شه؟

Friends, I lost my ear and now I have a new phone

Zoho AUTH

I'm afraid that some websites will send a request to that phone with their keys. What should I do? One point, I confirm the global identity and the register of an international company, is it possible with, for example

Google Auth

or

Azure Auth

My Gmail, which is my authentication or Microsoft account, with which I re-authenticated internationally, can I log in to my Zohu account?

And if there is no way, how do you think I can contact the main security department of Zohu to solve my problem soon?

Sajjad Jamshidi Moghaddam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yuhanna, which Adobe product or service are you using? This does not seem an Adobe question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Password to what, exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines