• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Redaction... I redacted one thing. Now when I add new text, it appears redacted.

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help...

How do I make Adobe stop redacting everything I type.  I used redacation once.  I prepare contracts. Adobe won't stop redacting everything I touch.  I need to type new text that needs to be visible. 

I keep going to properties and I cannot see where I turn redacation off. Help.

Thank you.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Julie23793392r0mx,

Thank you for reaching out.

As you have mentioned, you redacted only one thing in the PDF. Now when you add text, it gets redacted automatically.

This is not how the application works. Could you please let us know how you add text to the PDF?

Share the complete workflow you do. It would be helpful if you could share the screenshot or the screen recording for a better understanding.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I found out that Adobe has starting putting the latest tools I use up in the quick reference tool guide.  This was very confusing to me.  So I am good to go.  Thank you for the assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for updating us, and glad to know it is working fine now.

Let us know if we can be of any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Marking a reply or response “Correct” will help future users with the same issue quickly identify the correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines