• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Redaction issues

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created an PDF from both a scanned documnent and a screenshot, but now I'm having issues redacting information.  I've only apply redaction marks to the information I need hidden, however once I apply the redaction, lines appear across several of the pages.  I did not use the Remove Hidden Information option.  Not sure why this is happening - is it due to the fact that the documents were scanned or were screenshots?  Thank you in advance..

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elena K. 

We are sorry for the trouble.. As described the you are experiencing issues with redaction.

Would you mind elaborating 'Lines appear across several of the pages'  are you referring to the redaction marks that you have applied to a particular page appears across several other pages? Plese share the screenshot and the sample PDF file of the issue for a batter understanding and testing.

As described the PDF form is scanned ot Screenshots does all the form fields have same name? If yes, please try to change the names of each of the form filds and check. Open the Form > Go to Tools > Prepare Form > Double click on the form field to open the text field propertied and then change the names of the form fields.

Let us know if you are referring to something else.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this issue too. I will redact one small box, but after hitting "Apply Redactions" much more of the page is blacked out, making it nearly unreadable sometimes. I have Adobe Pro 9 and do not have upgrade ability at this time. The attached example only have one small box I marked for redaction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines