Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Redaction - Multiple words or phrase not working

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I use redaction a lot, I normally use the multiple words or phrase but for some reason its not working as it used to. I try to copy and paste the words into the multiple words of phrase and it doesnt paste. I can write in it but not paste any words. Anyone know how I can fix this? 

Thanks, 

Roxana 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roxana,

Hope you are doing well.

As described above, multiple words or phrases but for some reason, it's not working as it used to. Have you started noticing this after making any changes like installing a system or Acrobat's update? 

What happen when you try to paste it?

• We'd like to confirm if this issue persists with a specific file?
  • Also, the document you are working with, is it a scanned document or contains real text? 

Solution:

If it's a Windows computer, then  Open Acrobat>Help>repair Installation and check back.

Copy the content and paste it to the clipboard and then copy from here and try to paste it rather than doing it directly.

Still no luck? 

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did receive a new device at work and had to install Acrobat again. It’s happened since then.

I normally copy the item from the file and paste in on a word document. Once I’m done reviewing the document I will go back to the word document and cut the items and paste it into the multiple words or phrases.  

The attachment is not a scanned document, its saved as a pdf document from a word document. 

I tried what you suggested, repair installation. I restarted the computer as well just to be on the safe side but it didn’t work.

Thanks

Roxana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines