• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Regarding Font Family issue

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are using textbox and pulling data from d365 dynamically using some variables with font type calibri, but when we are sending document to the patient for sign
its font family and font colour look different i.e light color.

Attaching the two screenshots, It will define the font type calibri and second image will define the dynamic data coming dynamically.
This causing an issue on our functionality.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Adobe software is being used in each case? The first has nothing from the software, and the second has some part that I don't recognise as an Adobe product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we were using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC(32 bit).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There may be more useful info in the screen shot you call SS Dynamic. I do not recognise the controls at the top, but they may belong to an Adobe tool I don't use. Please give a screen shot showing the whole window of the app, including the title bar and tool bars if shown. (Be sure of course to remove sensitive info as before, thanks).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we were using adobe web form in this uplode document pulling data from d365 dynamically using some variables with font type calibri, but when we are sending document to the patient for sign
its font family and font colour look different i.e light color.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So your second screen shot is NOT from Acrobat Pro. Does the problem occur if you download the file and open it in Acrobat Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, the second screen shot is NOT from Acrobat Pro but When I send from the adobe web form, the form for review and sign, after that the color light of the text box. But I want the color for this first screen shot. I call SS Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines