• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reinstalling Acrobat 8 Pro

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I had Acrobat 8 Pro on my Windows 8 or 10 computer there was an email that came out announcing that it would no longer be supported and to continue using it I could download and install something. I did and it worked just fine on Windows 10. I now have it reinstalled on a new laptop (my old one is falling apart physically of old age). It installed fine and I was having a problem with it telling me that my license number was invalid when I tried to use it. I just downloaded and ran the Adobe Licensing Repair Tool and now it's working....but I now get the message that I can only use it for 30 days if I don't register. I cannot register due to that inaccurate internet connection error message. The thing in that old email eliminated that issue, making it possible to continue to use Acrobat 8 "unregistered" -- I just had to tell it to never register when it prompted me. Where can I find that old thing (and what is it called) so I can fix this issue on the new laptop? I don't want any subscription items and don't want to buy new software when what I have meets my needs.

Thank you.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?