• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reinstalling Acrobat XI Pro

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting the message - "Serial number you provided is valid, but a qualifying product could not be found on this computer"

I got a new computer and downloaded the product from the web site. I do not have my old computer to look at any previous versions.

Looking for what to do?

Thanks!

MS

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

The message indicates you are installing an upgrade licensed version.  It is unable to find the earlier version of the software to validate that you qualify for activating the upgrade. The alternative is to provide the serial number for the older version - there should be a drop down list where you can select the older version and some fields to put the old serial number.

Error: "This serial number is not for a qualifying product" | Adobe Creative Suite

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The message indicates you are installing an upgrade licensed version.  It is unable to find the earlier version of the software to validate that you qualify for activating the upgrade. The alternative is to provide the serial number for the older version - there should be a drop down list where you can select the older version and some fields to put the old serial number.

Error: "This serial number is not for a qualifying product" | Adobe Creative Suite

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct - there is a dropdown list of various products then it is asking for its serial number - which I don't have anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the upgrade 3 years ago. Didn't keep any info from the product I had before the upgrade. Is there a way to get a serial number to make my subscription for XI Pro get out of the trial mode? I have that serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MSLOAN,

Sorry for the delay in response.

If you have registered your product, you can find the product and details on your Adobe account here Adobe ID

You can check the product for the serial number and can install it from here: Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, 2017, XI, or X

Hope this will help.

If you still experience any issue, do let us know.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I am moving to a new computer that does not have an old version of acrobat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines