Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Release PDF file with certificate for merging

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guten Morgen,

ich benötige einmal Hilfe von Experten, leider bin ich im Netz nicht fündig geworden.

Ich würde gerne meine PDF Datein mit einem Zertifikat und sichtbarer oder unsichtbarer Unterschrift (je nach Anwendungsfall) versehen. Anschließend soll mein Kollege aber die Möglichkeit haben mehrere PDF Datein zusammenzuführen. Das meine sichtbare Signatur dabei verloren geht wäre in Ordnung.

Aktuell versehe ich die Datein mit meinem Zertifikat mit der Einstellung "Ausfüllen von Formularen und digitale Unterschriften".
Sobald ich versuche diese zusammenzuführen erhalte ich die Fehlermeldung "Mindestens eine dieser Datein kann nicht mit Acrobat in das PDF-Format konvertiert werden. Entfernen Sie diese Datein oder wählen die die Option PDF-Portfolio.

Wenn jemand einen Rat für mich hätte, wäre ich sehr dankbar.
Vorab vielen Dank.

MfG Christoph

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MfG,

Thank you for reaching out.

As you wish to combine the PDF with the digital certificate in it with other files, either you will need to flatten the PDF first or you may combine them in a PDF porfolio.

To flatten the PDF, open it in Acrobat and recreate the PDF using the Print tool. Print the PDF either replacing the same PDF or saving it to a new location. The new PDF created can be easily merged with other PDFs.

You may also create a PDF portfolio. For more details, you may refer to the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/overview-pdf-portfolios.html.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Es gibt eine Möglichkeit PDF Datein mit zertifizierten Unterschriften zusammenzufügen. Nach dem Zusammenfügen sind die Unterschriften aber entfernt und man sieht nur noch hellblaue Rechtecke als Platzhalter, diese Möglichkeit favourisiere ich.
Der Weg über einen PDF Drucker ist keine Option, da es zu viele Datein betrifft.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In case it is not clear: a visible signature may or may not be lost.

But a certificate will ALWAYS be lost on merging. The certificate applies to the whole file, not to pages, and changes to the file will invalidate the certificate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I know I can live with that. May I have to explain more in detail where I am using it.

In my company we have declarations of conformities, data sheets, instruction manuals etc, which will be used for approvals by a third party like TÃœV. We are audited every 12-18 months and I have to show him, that there are files in our network under my control. So my idea was to use the PDF certifikation where my name always pops up. You can copy my sign, but you cant copy my Adobe certificate, thats why I want to use it.

The documentation department collects several files the customer had requested for a documentation file. So they have to merge the files, but they cant with an active certificate. So it would be great if there is an option for them to do it and it would be no problem if the certificate will be lost at that stage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They can combine the files as portfolio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines