• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove the "Move page controls out of toolbar" button from the toolbar

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would keep the pages controls docked on the toolbar so I would like to be able to remove that additional button from the toobar.

That button is taking space and I would like to keep my toolbar cluttered. Also, if possible, I would like to completely remove the share button on the right side of the toolbar. I never use it, and I know that this question has already been addressed here but I would love the button to go away completely. So far, we can only "Hide the share button" which only minimizes it. I would like to remove that button from the toolbar if possible.

Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to remove the "Move page controls out of toolbar" button because I constantly click it by accident.  Even just moving it would be nice, but I haven't seen a way to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

People have been compaling about how much wasted space the "Share" button takes up too.  There are a LOT of people that never use it, just like the wasted space of the Move Page Controls Out Of The Toolbar.  I'd like to think that Adobe actually listens to their customers, but I can hear the laughter now for such a silly request.

Next time I'm in the market for a new PDF App, my guess is it will no longer be Adobe.  (Been a users since the first Acrobat version was released...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines