Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Requested view is not available for the resource in the current state

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (32 bit) and getting the below error when trying to send a file for someone else's signature (after I signed it). This error coming only for one particular file and have no issue in sending other files for signatures.

'Requested view is not available for the resource in the current state'

What are the causes of the error? how can I resolve it?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dilan,

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are getting the error 'Requested view is not available for the resource in the current state' for a particular PDF document

Would you mind sharing the workflow/steps you are doing to send the document for signature? Are you using the Mega sign option in Adobe sign (Business/Enterprise level account)? If yes, please check out the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/kb/getting-an-error-while-using-post-megaSignId-views.html and see if that works for you.

Let us know if you are referring to something else.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I'm not using a Mega Sign option. Just adobe acrobat DC (Fill a Sign option)

Following are the steps I followed.

0. Combine 6 pages and make one PDF file. (Totally 8 pages)

1. Click the 'Sign & Fill' tool on the most left side panel

2. Click ' Request Signature' on the 'Fill & Sign ' Toolbar

3. Add signatures

4. Specify where to sign

Can't send for the signature and I'm getting the above error.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did this issue ever get resolved? I am having the same issue.  I've used Adobe Pro DC many times, but keep getting this error message no matter that I try. 

'Requested view is not available for the resource in the current state'

Please help!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines