• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Requesting E-signature services are temporarily not available

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2022 Sep 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

E-signature is not working, When i try to send document for E-signature it says Error. and in my Adobe login account there is a highlight message " Requesting E-signature services are temporarliy not availble" been like this for few days now. Any one having similar issues.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was not able to re-create your issue. Can you confirm:

- you can access your Adobe account for https://adobe.com 

- the steps you take to start the signing process?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally I open pdf file, select Request E-signarure, box pop usps and i neter recepient emeial address. ONce email address is entered, it takes me to file where I want signature. But Not as soon as I put in receipent email adress I see Error message.

I log into my Adobe.com account to check if any payment issues, all good, but I see E-signature request is temporarily un available....... its been few days now.... I would have expect if this was adobe server issues would have been solved within few hrs....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having the exact same problem with E-signatures and its been like it for last few days also. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue when I try to access my Adobe Sign feature on the Abobe Website.  All other features work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of our accounts are experiencing the same issue, but not everyone. Please advise!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account also suddenly facing this issue. But not everyone. Please advise! Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Power26672804y5e4,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the trouble caused.

Please let us know what happens when you try to send the document for signature.

Are you using the Acrobat desktop application or the Acrobat online account?

If you receive any error message, please share it with us.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar issue. I'm using the Acrobat Pro app on my desktop, and it just spins, never loads past when I enter an email and click "Select where to sign."  Any resolutions here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nikki267948631f6b,

Thank you for reaching out.

Try to use the Acrobat Online account and see if you can send the document from there. Open the link https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/ and go to E-Sign. 

Please ensure that the application is updated.

Did the issue start occurring recently? Try signing out and rebooting the machine.

Share the Acrobat and OS versions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I experience this problem when I work from home office! In the office everything is fine, but at home e-signatures does not work: "An error has occured, Please try again".

Mirella27824901f1xb_0-1672986615778.png

In the browsers (Edge, Chrome) I can see following: Request e-signature services are temporarily unavailable. Some documents and information may be missing. Please try again later.

I use the same laptop and account, and everything else works fine.

What could be the problem and the solution? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines