Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Requesting signatures returned form

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day,

I would like to send a form to be signed by my team, but I don't want the form to be available for all to see once they have all completed signing. In other words, it is a bulk send, but they have no need to see each others signatures at the end, is there a way to do this?

Thanks,

Rene

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, not really is the short answer.

A pdf document will collect the signatures in a document.

I tested it with e-sign and when someone signs the document, they can see previous users' names that signed the document.
You might have to send a form to each user. In the past, I used a LMS (Learning Management System for this. Assign the pdf as a'course' to complete, each user get a copy of the same document they click on 'I agree' without seeing other users' interactions.

Even sharing a file for 'review' as a way to send a copy to each user is not ideal. Clicking on the signature field will generate a duplicate that will need to be saved and emailed back to you. 

If you use SharePoint, you can set up a workflow, the signature will not be on the document though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much, I was hoping there was a setting that I could just click 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines