• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Required Fields based on Dropdown menu answer

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Adobe Acrobat and am struggling with an issue that I need help with. I have Adobe Acrobat Pro with advanced e-sign, but when I add the url link to our website, the form is requiring the submitter to enter the e-mail address, of which they then have to go into their e-mail to validate their signature. Then, it comes to me as the approver. How do I format the form to be submitted directly to me without the person filling out the form to enter their e-mail address?

TOPICS
How to , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Imist,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please let us know how you are sending the document for signature.

Share the complete steps you do to create a PDF and add the URL link to the website.

It would be helpful if you could share the PDF form with us.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply; I am copying the url address to our website and then completing the document from there. This is the PDF file that I am trying to have signed and submitted online. But, it's requring the user to add their e-mail address and then verify the e-mail and approve their signature. We would like the file to just go directly to an e-mail address that we specify, but just aren't sure of the exact steps on how to do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for sharing the PDF form.

We have tried to replicate the behavior. It works fine, and PDF has attached to the email automatically as it should do.

Please let us know how you are filling out the PDF form. Are you using any desktop application or filling it out online?

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines