Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Responses Date field is different than original field

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a pdf document with several date fields. I create a "distributed" and "responses" files. I can import the original or the distributed file into the "responses" file. Importing the file in the "responses" file, the dates fields are populated with one day less than the original pdf. Also is adding time. Say pdf date fiel is 06/1/2021 the response file will show "05/31/2021 8:00:00 PM" (Wrong date plus time). I deleted the fields, added new calendar fields, new text fields ( calendar format) same results. I am using Adobe Acrobat  2021.005.20048 version. Since the difference is one day, is the time zone affecting the calendar fields?. 

I need to import the pdf information into excel. Is any other way to import the data? I can not find the error/mistake in the file. Any help, please.

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?