Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restoration Action Wizard Tool

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello together, 

my laptop was completely reinstalled two days ago. When I reinstalled the Adobe Acrobat Pro application yesterday, all my tools were gone. I also unfortunately can't find a way to restore them in the account.
Is there any other way? One tool was not created by me, but by a colleague and he is no longer with the company...

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please explain what you mean by "tools", exactly. How did you access them before?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We had a tool that used OCR to make the invoices legible while reducing the file size.

I had access to this under Tools > Action Wizard > Actions List > OCR Tool Invoices check (we named it this way)

But now only the preset ones from Adobe are under "Actions List" and not the ones we created ourselves.

Screenshot 2022-04-07 101504.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you have a different version of Acrobat before?

You can find user-created Actions in the following folder (for Windows):

C:/Users/<USER NAME>/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Acrobat/<VERSION NUMBER>/Sequences

If you can find that folder for your previous installation and copy the files in it over to the new version, these Actions should appear in the application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines