• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

restore document from last week

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spent a lot of time editing a document. I even got it where I added the signature fields, date fields, and radio buttons for selection, but I can not find it ANYWHERE. All I see is the original document from the point I started editing from. The strange thing is it also sent the original version to get signature instead of the one I was actively editing and adding signature fields to and such. Any pointers on how I find the edit version? 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you remember if you saved a backup of this edited file? Saved it with a different filename in a different folder?

I would also assume that if  that file was synced to the document cloud, maybe you can go online, sign in to the document cloud with your AdobeID and check if it is there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where have you saved the document?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines