• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restrict Editing - Permissions

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is not allow to fill the text fields when selecting this permission "Inserting, deleting, and rotating pages"    Once that option is selected and documents settings are saved it covert the text field as READ ONLY.   I would to insert and delete pages and be able to fillout the document.   How can that be done?

Permissions (Inserting, deleting, rotating pages).JPG

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to , JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must allow form filling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want that specific setting. I tried all options but none of them do what I need for the product I created.

I Just need a setting that allow me insert and delete pages without converting the fields to read only, also to block editing.

Some options block editing but then won't allow me to insert or delete pages.

If I choose the last option under Changes Allowed to "Any except extracting pages" will satisfy most of my need but won't block the document to be edited

I want that no one can edit the document format but be able to do filling,  insert and delete pages.

Technically I just need a setting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you want is not possible in Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @defaultuurm3vtijznq 

++ Adding to the discussion

You may share your feedback to the engineering team using the link https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines