• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Retrieve deleted documents on Acrobat PDF

New Here ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tried to delete my documents on Acrobat thinking it would still be accessible on Google Drive.  they are not on my Drive account or in the trash.

How can I retrieve them?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at your backups.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding.
My google drive only has backup for photos and contacts. Not for documents. Especially deleted ones from Acrobat. Acrobat doesn't even have a trash option to go back and check or a backup option. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does you delete the documents? Acrobat on Windows or Mac can't delete documents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat delete. goggle drive and google drive moves to trash for 30 days.

it still hasn't appears in trash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How does you delete files in Adobe Acrobat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by "delete documents on Acrobat"? Where were you storing them, exactly? Acrobat is an app (which can store stuff in a number of different places), Acrobat isn't a filestore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created my documents on Google Drive. Then sent it to Acrobat to make it a PDF. Once it was there, I noticed I needed to make changes. I wanted to delete it from the app so that I wouldn't be confused once I edited it in google drive and resent to Acrobat, I would have the correct file to make PDF and send to my editor.

when I returned to google drive, the files were gone. It's not in the trash on google drive or google document

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I use Google Drive but I only share things, I don't send them. Could you take us through how you send a file from Google Drive to Acrobat, so we can try it? Please be detailed, there are probably more ways to do it than you think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure.

however, can I retrieve my document or is it lost?

Once you create a document, click the dots on the right top corner and a drop-down menu shows.

select "send copy"

Select the location you want. 
if you select Acrobat, it will prepare document to show there. 
once there, select create PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines