• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reverse Page Order

Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2015 Jul 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know you can reverse the page order when printing out of InDesign (via Print Dialog "General" options) but is there a quick and easy (non-3rd party plug-in or script) to reverse page order within Acrobat DC.

On looking up other answers; a MVP said he would never see a need for this but here in Wales, UK we have native Welsh language and English speakers and we produce a lot of bilingual documents, often with one language reversed and rotated to make up one half of a booklet.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 27, 2015 Jul 27, 2015

I've created a free utility that allows you to do it with a single click in Acrobat: Custom-made Adobe Scripts: Acrobat -- Reverse Page Order (FREE)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

> Is there a way to add Acrobat pdf as a printer in my Mac system preferences?

-No.

Why not use the free tool I shared above? It can be used on a Mac, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was concerned that it might be outdated since your original post was a few years ago. But if it's still good, I will try that. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it's still good...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created the .js file (see snip) but I am a total novice at the next step. Where is Action Wizard? Or, how do I do this: "On the mac, you'll have to open the package file of the .app file of your Applications folder, but the resources will be under Acrobat>Javascripts or Resources>Javascripts."

In my Acrobat folder the filename .app is the application...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't need to use the Action Wizard or create a .js file yourself. Get the download from my website and follow the instructions that come with it: https://www.try67.com/tool/acrobat-reverse-page-order-free

Once installed correctly, the new menu item will appear under Tools - Add-On Tools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines