Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Revisão impede assinatura

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preciso de ajuda! O Adobe está pedindo a revisão do documento, como condição para a colocação da assinatura digital. Ele mostra um série de códigos e restrições e não permite a assinatura. Uso a assinatura digital para trabalhar e isso está me atrapalhando muito.

obrigada

I need help! Adobe is asking me to review the document as a condition for placing the digital signature. It shows a series of codes and restrictions and then it doesn't allow the signature. I use the digital signature for work and this is really bothering me and causing me problems.
thanks

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Encarnita

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that. As described you are unable to digitally sign the PDF.

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF fie and check. If the file is stored on a shared network drive, please download it to your computer first and then try to add the signature and check.

Also, please share the screenshot of the error message/ issue for a better understanding.

What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the application updates to the version 21.05.20048. Go to Help > Check for Updates and reboot the computer once.

You may also try to sign the PDF file online via Document Cloud using the link https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/tools/?group=group-sign and see if that works.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines