Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rousseau music font

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I installed Rousseau music font on my Windows and it is working fine on Word. However, when I create a PDF, Adobe is not able to read this font. I have already gone to Adobe Creative Cloud => Fonts, and looked for that font. Unfortunately it doesn't show up on the list.

http://dominiquemontel.free.fr/rousseau.html 

Any ideas on how I could install this font on Adobe PDF?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by "Adobe is not able to read this font", exactly? What are you trying to do with it, and what are the results?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It shows other stuff, but not those symbols.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you adding this text to the PDF file, exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I write the text on WORD then I print to PDF (also tried "Save as Adobe PDF" and "Export => Create Adobe PDF").

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a practical example of what is displayed on Word and on Adobe PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Repeating: How are you adding this text to the PDF file, exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I write the text on WORD then I print to PDF (also tried "Save as Adobe PDF" and "Export => Create Adobe PDF").

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use the Create PDF command under the Acrobat ribbon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Une police de caractère s'installe dans le système et est disponible pour tous les logiciels, Acrobat ne fait pas exception.

Si Acrobat n'affiche pas correctement les caractères d'une police c'est que celle-ci n'est pas incorporée dans le document PDF.

Si ladite police n'est pas incorporée dans le PDF c'est que le logiciel créateur (Word) ne fait correctement son job lors de la conversion en PDF.

J'ai vérifié : cette police n'est pas restreinte contre l'incorporation et InDesign l'incorpore correctement dans le PDF.

Donc le problème vient de Word et de son module de conversion en PDF.

Vous pouvez aussi essayer d'ouvrir directement le fichier Word avec Acrobat qui le convertira à la volée. ou bien d'ouvrir le fichier Word avec LibreOffice pour le convertir en PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines