Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Running the same application on two devices concurrently

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

If an employee has an Adobe CC business licence for Acrobat DC can they run up and use the Acrobat DC application on two different devices concurrently?

I have read on many sites that you can only use the software on one device at a time, but some people are  reporting that you can have two instances of the same application (in this case Acrobat) running on two different devices.  It is only when you try and run in on a third device you are prompted to sign out of one of the other two devices that are running it.

Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

As users we cannot, and Adobe staff will not, clarify license terms. But I'd like to draw your attention to clause 1.1 in https://wwwimages2.adobe.com/content/dam/cc/en/legal/servicetou/Software-Additional-Terms_en_US_20210901.pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your individual license lets you install your Adobe app on more than one computer, sign in (activate) on two, but use it on only one computer at a time.

Here you'll find all informations you need:

Can I install my Adobe app on another computer?

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

We experience behaviour whereby you can run two instances of Acrobat on two different devices at the same time using the same Adobe id - is this normal behaviour?

The Adobe website states you can run it only on one device at a time but that is not the case and other people have reported this same behaviour.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a difference between "can run" - it works if you try it and "can run" - it is allowed by the license. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Do you happen to know where in the EULA it states you are not allowed to run Acrobat on two devices at the same time?

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look here: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-apps-number-of-computers.html

2022-04-19 12_44_46-Window.png

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As users we cannot, and Adobe staff will not, clarify license terms. But I'd like to draw your attention to clause 1.1 in https://wwwimages2.adobe.com/content/dam/cc/en/legal/servicetou/Software-Additional-Terms_en_US_2021...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines