• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save file in Adobe Acrobat

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really love the extension for adobe acrobat reader in google chrome. But i got this problem that the app won't save the file in the same document. It either saves the file by creating a new document (save as) or saves the file in adobe cloud. Can you tell me how to save it in the same file (not save as)?
Thank you!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @dewodt 

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Is the Adobe Acrobat desktop application not saving the file in the same document? If yes, please try the steps below:

For testing purposes only:

1. Open Adobe Acrobat application on desktop
  2. Go to Edit (Win), > Preferences > Enhanced Security > Uncheck 'Enable protected mode at startup' > Click OK and reboot the application.
    Note: Please turn on the security after testing to avoid any security risk.

Also, go to Edit (Win), Adobe Acrobat (Mac) > Preferences > General > Uncheck 'Show online storage when saving file' and 'Show online storage when opening file' > Click OK and reboot the computer once.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines