Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save non-editable PDF

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have created a fill in PDF form with check, boxes, text boxes and an e-signature field.

I have this file housed online for users to download, fill in, e-sign, then upload to their profile.

Problem is, when uploaded to their profile, you can access the file and play around with the check/text boxes (e-signature you cannot change). It DOES NOT save, but this is not the experience i am wnating.

I want them to be able to fill in the form and then save the file ultimately as a read only, so that when accessed, it can not be chagned.

Is this a setting that I can do as the creator of the file, or is this on the person filling in to save as a read only?

TOPICS
Modern Acrobat , PDF , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're using a Digital Signature field, go to its Properties and under the Signed tab set it to lock all fields.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2023 Oct 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!

Thanks for the reply,

The signature itself already locks in when filled out and saved. Its the other boxes that do no lock in.

Also i see no "lock all fields" selection

Ryan33187859lqc6_0-1698411363746.png

The lower left hand "locked" option just locks me from changing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines