• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

save to document cloud functionality not available

Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not too sure but after more than 10 years of using Adobe Acrobat in all its different versions and presentations, the day before yesterday, and all of a sudden, my workflow DOES NOT WORK.

This is my workflow: Word export to PDF ... Open PDF file automatically in Acrobat Pro ... Click on the cloud icon to upload it and VOILA ... document available wherever I go.

It does not work anymore... beginning with the fact that the cloud button is no longer present in the latest version of AcrobatPro 

Even if i click the star icon to star the file, the file does not automatically upload anywhere as it used to do. Am i being stupid or is there something really wrong? Please help, first time (i think) in almost 10 years  that i ask for help and cannot find any way to resolve the issue.

Version 2023.008.20533 | 64 Bit

Any way to go back to previous versions that worked? Thanks

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Hi @IBGR Pereira 

Hope you are doing well and thanks for reaching out.

Since you're using the latest version of the application, I recommend starting with a repair of the installation (for Windows users only). You can do this by navigating to the Help menu, selecting "Repair Installation," and then rebooting your computer before checking if the issue persists.

Another troubleshooting step you can take is to create a new test user profile with full administrative rights in Windows. Once cre

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IBGRPereira_0-1708498235929.pngIBGRPereira_1-1708498257557.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help .... it's like if i could only save files locally or to DropBox o Google Drive but not to the Adobe Document Cloud Storage ... No buttons to upload anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @IBGR Pereira 

Hope you are doing well and thanks for reaching out.

Since you're using the latest version of the application, I recommend starting with a repair of the installation (for Windows users only). You can do this by navigating to the Help menu, selecting "Repair Installation," and then rebooting your computer before checking if the issue persists.

Another troubleshooting step you can take is to create a new test user profile with full administrative rights in Windows. Once created, try using the application within this new profile to see if the problem persists.

If the issue continues to persist, I suggest removing the application using the Acrobat Cleaner tool https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html  . After completing the removal process and rebooting your computer, you can reinstall the application using the direct download link https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html  . This fresh installation may resolve any underlying issues.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you encounter any difficulties or require further assistance.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there, thank you.
All solved ... i had to clean it all up and re-install everything to get this feature back, as it´s an essential part of my docs. workflow.
Thank you ... BTW (I don't want to be funny but your colleague Hugo (chat) should know better before advising people things that do not correspond to the truth) ... 
Thank you oncew again.

IBGRPereira_0-1708527969027.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines