Saving as a Graphic PDF

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your time.  I though i posted this yesterday, but I do not see my post anywhere, so here it is again.   I am using a program that uses Private Fonts, so when I print to a PDF and it is sent to another users, the private fonts come out in circles.  My document is a calendar and merge it with a newsletter PDF which is a regular PDF.  In acrobat 11, there was a setting to save the calander as a graphic PDF which yielded the same results as if I scanned the calendar from a scanner to a PDF.  In Acrobat DC, I cannot find the setting.  Acrobat DC has the abillity to save a document as a JPEG and then I resave the JPEG as a PDF, but that greatly distorts the calender.  Is there a way in DC to save the document as a graphic PDF?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As a general rule, never ever save a document that is not a photographic image as a JPEG. Use PNG or TIFF for that pupose. This may not resolve the distortian issue however. Can you embed the fonts? That is how you would make sure that whoever receves the PDF file has access to the fonts necessary to display the file. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Make content for your business needs with Adobe Express.

Get started easily with free templates: