Saving combined files in Acrobat Pro no longer works

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2022 Sep 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After combining files in Acrobat, I could not save the binder.  It didn't present a destination folder menu, so I couldn't exit without force quitting and restarting.  It worked successfully then for a few hours and then repeated the fault, so I had to force quit again. 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @kings-post 

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Make sure you are using the recent version 22.2.20191 of Acrobat DC. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Also,  try to repair the installation from the help menu (Win only) and reboot the computer and check.

If it still doesn't work please try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau... and check.

Do you get any error messages when you try to save the PDF after combining? If yes, please share the screenshot of the same for a better understanding.

~Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines