• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SAVING PDFs TO CLOUD IN MAC

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2021 Dec 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I solve this issue in MAC. I cannot save a PDF File: "The file may be read-only, or another user may have it open. Please save the document with a different name or in a different folder."

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Spot!

Which cloud environment are you trying to save to? Adobe document cloud? Dropbox? Onedrive?

Is the document you’re trying to save indeed closed everywhere else on your computer? Is it checked to be a read only file? Is the location you are trying to save a read only location? If you are saving to a cloud environment where the document is not syncing properly it may also give you this error. Can you check to make sure that you are connected and syncing properly to where you are trying to save? If you can't find where the issue is, you can try to save the document locally as a copy so your don’t lose your changes and restart your computer to give it a chance to close where that document might be open or resolve any other misc. issues.

Let us know if any of this helps or if there is more information you can provide to help us understand where teh issue might be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chris 486,

I use EGNYTE and have done what you suggest: 

you can try to save the document locally as a copy so your don’t lose your changes and restart your computer to give it a chance to close where that document might be open or resolve any other misc. issues.

But sometimes it takes 4-5 times resetting … …. It’s a very very time consuming . . . . 

I’ll keep trying.

Tks & Best Rgds,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines