• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scan Both Sides of a document

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the present time, I use a Canon MFC726CDW  with a single document scanning platten plus the ability to use a document feeder. If I tell Adobe DC to scan both sides of a document, using the document feeder) it only scans one side. The Scan utility came with the printer/scanner and does not give me any ability to change scan modes (if there is one). I would think that if you tell a program to scan both sides of a document it would. Using the document feeder requires two passes (first front and then back) to scan both sides. Is it DC or the scanner? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's very likely the scanner driver. The driver is communicating the scanner's capabilities to an application, and the application then uses these features on the user interface and in turn sends the informaiton back to the driver when the user makes selections. You may want to talk to Canon to find out if they are aware of this problem, and potentially have an updated drvier. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines