Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scan-Problem auf dem Mac: "Das ausgewählte Farbformat wird nicht unterstützt."

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Community,

beim Scannen auf dem Mac erhalte ich die Fehlermeldung "Das ausgewählte Farbformat wird nicht unterstützt".

Situation

• Scannen in Schwarzweiß, Text und Farbe in anderen Apps funktioniert.
  • Die Vorschau des Scans in Acrobat wird ebenfalls angezeigt.
  • Scannen in Schwarzweiß und Text in Adobe Acrobat funktioniert.
  • Nur wenn ich ein Dokument in Farbe scannen möchte wird die Fehlermeldung "Das ausgewählte Farbformat wird nicht unterstützt" angezeigt sobald die erste Seite gescannt wurde und an Acrobat übergeben wird.

Habe auch schon alle möglichen weiteren Einstellungen in Acrobat ausprobiert, verschiedene BIldgrößen, Scannen vom Flachbett oder Dokumenteneinzug, usw. nichts hat geholfen.

Andere Threads (teilweise 5 Jahre alt, auch auf englisch) habe ich auch schon durchgelesen, dort scheint Adobe die Nutzer immer nur hinzuhalten. Gibt es evtl. jmd., der schonmal irgendwo eine funktionierende Lösung gesehen hat oder noch eine Idee, was ich noch ausprobieren könnte (außer einfach eine andere Scan-Software einzusetzen, was ja irgendwie nicht Sinn und Zweck der Sache ist)?

Acrobat

• Build: 21.11.20039.0
  • AGM: 4.30.115
  • CoolType: 6.0.3
  • JP2K: 2.0.4.50016

Computer

• MacBook Air M1
  • MacOs Monterey 12.3

Drucker/Scanner

• Lexmark MC2425adw
  • Aktuellster Treiber
  • Aktuellste Firmware: CXNZJ.076.301

Danke und viele Grüße

Christian

TOPICS
Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Please update the application the recent version 22.1.20085 from the help menu > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Also, please go through the correct answer marked in the similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/error-message-the-selected-color-format-is-not-su... and see if that works.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal,

Thank you for your quick response.

I updated to 22.1.20085, which (as expected) didn't help since this problem seems to exist in Adobe Acrobat since more than 5 years...

I had already read the suggested "solution" from the other similar discussion, but I can't believe, that you are implying that to be the recommendation / correct answer. Basically the suggestion is, since the integrated workflow to scan documents doesn't work properly, not to use it? ^^

Well, then why offer it in the first place while other scan apps work fine under the same circumstances?

It may be, that the offered interface by Apple is buggy (I really am not an Apple fanboy, I know that many parts of the OS are just terribly coded and buggy, but the effects are often covered up and hidden from the user with the excuse of "user experience").

But if other, partially free, apps are able to work around this issue with the offered interface by Apple: why can't Adobe, a multi billion dollar company? And this bug seems to pop up for many users if I understand all the discussions over the years inside and outside of this community forum.

I'd really like to see a "real" solution to this problem, since I don't invest so much money for our employees to use Adobe to have an integrated user experience just to use a work around in the end, which again costs time and money.

So I'd be very thankful if you could offer me another solution to fix the bug or keep the integrated workflow.

Thanks in advance and best regards

Christian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that.

Is this an issue with a particular file or with all the files that you try to scan in color?  Please try with a different file and check.

Also try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights or enable the root account in MAC and try using the application there and check.

If it still doesn't work, please collect the Adobe CC logs https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and a small video recording of the issue and share them via the document cloud link as described here https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/sharing-pdfs.html for further investigation.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2023 Jul 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich have exactly the same problem with a new HP LaserJet 234sdwe and Acrobat 2023.003.2024.
Discussed this with HP support and they forwarded me to Adobe.
macOS Ventura 13.4.1.(c)
I am not scanning files! I am scanning paper documents.
This is a permament problem. All drivers and applications are up to date.
Pls. advise!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Please go through the correct answer marked in the similar discussion here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-sdk-discussions/selected-color-format-is-not-supported-error/... and see if that works for you.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines