• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scan stops working

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to run SCAN to scan a document and the program says SCANNER then shuts down the entire Adobe program.  What is going on, I just had a tech fix the constant password required now this.

TOPICS
Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ellie,

Thank you for reaching out.

As you are experiencing issues with scanning the document, please refer to the troubleshooting steps: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-scanner-issues-acrobat.html

If that does not help, please share the Acrobat and OS versions you are using.

Share the make and model of the scanner used.

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of your techs worked for 2 hours on it remotely and got nowhere.  The next morning he said Tier II would call me and look at it but that NEVER happened.  I am about ready to cancel my subscription as this is the second issue I have had with this program - last time it was constant signing in issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Again I got another call that a tech would call Monday 9 AM ET but that never happened.  No faith anymore in Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines