Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scanning Documents Directly into an Existing PDF File

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am looking for a way to quickly scan and attach paper documents to an existing PDF document.

I have created a PDF template to replace an old paper system for my employees to utilize more efficiently and with less paper needed. While creating this new PDF template, I have learned about and implemented several buttons, some basic Javascript functions, and several other efficiency features for use in the PDF. Due to the nature of the job, we have a few forms that still must be handwritten on for every case "file" we generate. These physical forms are compiled in a hard-copy packet, which I would ultimately like to eliminate. I would like to create a solution that would enable my staff to easily (idiot proof) insert these documents into a scanner and have them automatically added to the end of the existing PDF file that they generate from the template. I was hoping there was a Javascript out there for this, that I could utilize with a button for the simplest operation for some of our less computer savy staff.

If anyone has any ideas on how I can get this to work in the simplest way, I would appreciate any suggestions! 

Thank you greatly in advanced,

Tony

TOPICS
How to , JavaScript , Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to Tools - Pages - Insert Pages - More Insert Options - Insert from Scanner and proceed from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines