Schriftartenauswahl - wie schnell eine Schriftart aus hunderten Schriftarten auswählen

New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,
ich benutze beim Ändern von von PDFs nur vier Schriftarten. Gibt es einen Shortcut um schnell auf meine vier Schriftarten unter FORMAT zugreifen zu können. Dort sind hunderte von Schriftarten aufgelistet. Jetzt ist es so, dass ich rechts unter Format Schriftarten lange scrollen muß, um an die gewünschte Schriftart zu kommen. Es müßte doch einen Weg geben um z. B. die zuletzt genutzten Schriftarten gleich oben am Anfang des Srollmenüs abzulegen.

Danke für Antwort.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Hello Roland,

I hope you are doing well. I understand that you want to keep the most used fonts at the top of the list.

Though this feature is not currently in this application version, you can try a different method to adjust a few fonts you use the most.

Please check the below image for reference:

SS_0-1653993123312.png

To go here, please click on Edit-> Preference-> Content Editing.

You can change the default font for editing and the font used to edit texts. 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Roland,

I hope you are doing well. I understand that you want to keep the most used fonts at the top of the list.

Though this feature is not currently in this application version, you can try a different method to adjust a few fonts you use the most.

Please check the below image for reference:

SS_0-1653993123312.png

To go here, please click on Edit-> Preference-> Content Editing.

You can change the default font for editing and the font used to edit texts. 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help. It is not corrcctly the answer I was looking for, but it helps me to switch the fallback font to arial.

Regrads, Roland

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for taking your time to let us know that it helped you out somehow. 

If there is some other enhancement you would like the application to feature, I suggest you fill out the feature request form so that it reaches out to our engineering team for them to look into it and implement it in the upcoming updates: Share your feedback on Acrobat DC (uservoice.com)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines