Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Script help

Explorer ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using script to loop through 4 checkboxes and if they are checked their export value concatenate into text field to make a sentence.My problem is text is sorted depending on checkbox number, I want text to be sorted on which checkbox is clicked first.

TOPICS
JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021
I created a file that demonstrates what I meant... See: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18SmbxdgUcT_1i6KNDA3FEAREwnHBWEsQ/view?usp=sharing

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no way to know that after the fact. You need to populate the text field the moment the fields are populated (using their Mouse Up events) in order to do it, or keep a record of each time each field is selected (for example using a hidden text field).

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, il try with mouse up event.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a file that demonstrates what I meant... See:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18SmbxdgUcT_1i6KNDA3FEAREwnHBWEsQ/view?usp=sharing

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, that is what I look for but I need checkbox export value instead of name.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've updated the link.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What should happen when you uncheck one of the checkboxes?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Bernd, if checkbox is unchecked, value is removed.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines