Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Scrolling half page per click

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how to scroll through document on  half page basis?

so that for example the display shows half the page of page 1, and when you click the “bottom arrow” it shows the second half of page 1,  then another click shows the first half of page 2, and another click shows the second half of page 2 and so on and so forth.

This will make reading academic documents and textbooks much easier. because when you fit 100% o nthe page it becomes too far too read, and when you zoom, it becomes painful to scroll and makes me dizzy.

Could you please advise how to do this?

TOPICS
How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It will be dependent on page sizes, but in many cases, you can zoom in to the top half of a page, and merely tap the space bar to show the next 'chunk' of your document.  I read through letter-sized pages this way all the time.  Space will advance to the next view panel full, and shift space will go to the previous screenful.

I hope this is helpful.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines