• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search for hyperlinks in pdfs, anyone know how?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We create a multi page quarterly report every quarter.  In the report there are many links to external places.  I need a way to comb through the entire pdf to expose the links to make sure they are correct.  Yes I could manually go through the entire thing to make sure the links are correct but there must be an easier way?

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of "external places"? URLs? Files? Something else?

Anyway, Acrobat can't do it on its own. You would need a plugin (I believe EverMap has something similar) or a standalone tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I REALLY need that feature in Acrobat. I have a few thousand of pages to review. 100 pages per user per month is ridiculously low though. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download the Acrobat DC SDK, which contains a free demo plugin, in the "PluginSupport" folder: VerifyURLs.acroplugin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines