• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Searching Comments

Explorer ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to search my comments. I'd type in a word or phrase and those words would show up in bold where ever they were in comments. Comments without this word would not be shown.

Today when I do a search in comments, the comments that remain don't have the word I'm searching for. And no matter what I search for, the number of comments shown is in the 90s. (I have over 400 comments in this document).

I have successfully searched in this particular document yesterday. I have the latest update to Acrobat Pro.

What can I do to get the comment search to work correctly?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have discovered that I can close a document and re-open it in order to get the comment search to work. But it could be when I initially open the file the comment search doesn't work. So it's a lot of opening/closing documents to get the tool to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines